When we say internet, we understand Google. Everything on the Internet revolves around Google. But Google is all about the internet? No. This idea is wrong. Today I will talk about a web that you will be surprised to know about. That web is called Deep Web.
Google is a small part of the Surface Web and the Surface Web is one-fourth of the whole web.
So let’s get to know the unknown information about Deep Web without delay.
What is Deep Web?
The Deep Web or the Dark Web is the hidden part of the Internet. On the general surface web you will not find this dark web. Even these web sites will never be searched on Google.
Security on the Deep Web
The Deep Web is a large part of the web where ordinary people can learn a lot. But there is no security here.
Deep web content
The Deep Web has about 550 billion individual content. Which is much more than a document on a normal surface web.
Deep web access
95% of the information on the deep web is accessible to the general public. And the remaining 5% of the information can not be accessed. This means that the site we create on the Surface Web contains a lot of content that not everyone can access. Specified password is required. But you can enter here if you want.
Bitcoin on the Deep Web
Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented Bitcoin, was also involved in this deep web. And transactions on this web are also with bitcoin. Because, Bitcoin transactions cannot be easily traced.
How big is the deep web?
Deep web is 500 times bigger than surface web. That means the surface web is nothing compared to the deep web in size. Much like the sun and the earth.
How do I get to the Deep Web?
Well how do you get into this deep web? With Google? No, if you want to go to this deep web, you need a special browser called Tor Browser.
Internet Deep Web
Only 16% of the web on the Internet is found by search engines, the remaining 64% is beyond the reach of search.
The weight of the deep web
The Deep Web has about 6500 terabytes of information. Which is a thousand times more than the surface web.
From hacker to hitman
From here various hackers or hitmen are hired. There are many types of hackers. White hat hackers and black hat hackers are the main ones. However, there are more black hackers. There are many more illegal activities.
Deep web bad?
No. Deep web is not bad.You actually access the deep web routinely, every day. The emails in your Gmail account, your online bank statements, your office intranet, direct messages in Twitter, photos you’ve uploaded to Facebook and marked as private. These are all the deep web.If you are a Gmail user, you have an endless stream of tricks and extensions to make the best of it.
Despite the development of technology, no government has been able to stop this deep web. Many people think that when all the information on the Deep Web comes out, many secret information of the world will come out, which will cause many problems. That is why we should know and be aware of this deep work. And the Deep Web isn’t really a bad thing at all.
We can use this web for research and collection of various information if we want. Which will benefit us. Hope you enjoyed the article on Deep Web. If you like it, share it and let your friends know about Deep Web.