Mineral water can be made at home very easily. Find out the method:
There is no time to thirst for water! But, you have to be careful while drinking water outside the house. So we have to buy mineral water to quench our thirst.
mineral water can be made at home very easily.
1. What you need: 1 liter of water, a pinch of baking soda, a pinch of epsom salt, a pinch of potassium bicarbonate.
2. Take one liter of water from a simple water purifier. Place in a clean container.
3. Mix baking soda in pot water. Relieves digestion, throat-chest irritation.
4. Now mix Epsom salt. This mineral helps to fight bacteria in the body.
5. This time it is the turn of potassium bicarbonate. This substance helps in controlling blood pressure.
6.Mix these three minerals well with water. Made ‘Mineral Water’.
By the way, to prepare mineral water, you can use ‘soda siphon’ to mix all the ingredients well.
If you like any of the information in the article, share it and let others know.