According to string theory, there are usually 10 dimensions in the universe.
Zero dimension refers to a small dot that is fixed in one place.
One dimension is a straight line that connects two points.
Two dimension is the picture drawn on the notebook page.
Three dimension is our real world which can go up and down with right and left.
The fourth dimension is time. The time we are in. In fact we feel time. But we can’t go to that place. (Time machine)
Well, we move forward with time, but we can’t go backwards. If we could go back in time, it would be the fifth dimension.
In the sixth dimension. In this case we can take time back and forth as well as right and left.For example, if a student cannot decide whether he should study medicine or engineering. In that case, he can study medicine once, if he is not successful, he can go back to the past and study engineering again.
Seventh Dimension. Where a student is a doctor, he goes back to the past and becomes an engineer.This time the student’s doctor form and engineer form will be able to meet both of them. They will be able to talk. (Paradox Theory)
In physics the 8th dimension contains all other dimensions, therefore including everything. The 8th dimension can be one with another seven dimensional world.That is, from the birth of the same person there will be another form which will be located in another world.And the two forms can be combined with each other.(There were two entities when a student chose a career in the 6th dimension. But in this case there will be two entities from birth.)
9D & 10D
Like 8D, we can connect with other parallel worlds in 9 dimensions and 10 dimensions.
Since the universe has ten dimensions. So everything in the universe has ten dimensions.
A person who was born on the earth has been born and is living in ten other worlds at the same time.
Now come to the invisible object.
Only 4% of the universe is visible. The remaining 96% is invisible.
And 21% of the invisible mass. The remaining 75% is hidden energy.
The question is, why can’t we see or feel these?
Humans are three dimensional beings so they will never be able to enter those worlds. They will not even see their replicas.But what would happen if humans could not enter? There may be aliens or genes who are able to perceive more dimensions than humans. Those are creatures of other dimensions.
According to string theory, it is also assumed that there is 11D. Whether it is 11 D or infinite, the one who has knowledge of dimensions after 10 D is the creator of the universe.
If you like any of the information in the article, share it and let others know.